A robust planned preventative maintenance (PPM) regime can significantly reduce maintenance and internal costs as well as disruption caused to a school when compared to relying largely upon a reactive maintenance regime.
PPM programmes are designed to ensure that any potential problems are dealt with before a crisis occurs, ensuring customers benefit from cost savings by reducing the number of reactive call outs and associated high charges.
We believe that having a robust PPM programme in place is strategically essential to schools and generates the following key benefits:
- It enables an education establishment to be legislatively compliant
- Aids in reducing internal costs and maintenance expenditure
- Permits the school to more accurately formulate maintenance budgets
- Reduces insurance exposure to the school and reduces annual premiums
- Minimises disruption to the business during normal working hours
- Potentially it can improve work force productivity, thus adding value to the business
Alongside our planned and reactive maintenance services, we also undertake project work either on a traditional basis or as design & build contractors. In both cases, we consider that it is vital for us to work in partnership with the clients from the earliest possible stage engaging with all third parties.